CODE: SPRINGSAVE for 15% off for VIB and 10% off for INSIDERS
It’s so rare that Sephora does any sort of sale that I have to remind myself not to go too crazy! However, this is the perfect time to stock up on your usual favorites and also try something new at a discounted rate. I always have my dry shampoo, foundation and mascara in my cart and then I’ll treat myself to one new thing I’ve been wanting to try. This way the money I’m saving on my normal beauty routine pays for the new item. At least, that’s how I like to justify it to myself 🙂
Whta’s in My Makeup Bag
- DRY BAR dry shampoo
- BARE PRO bare minerals foundation
- NARS concealer
- NARS blush and bronzer duo
- LANCOME hypnosis mascara
- ANASTATIA brow wiz eyebrow pencil
- OLEHENREIKSEN moisturizer
- PRIME TIME bare minerals foundation primer
- NAKED basics eye shadow pallet
- KVD TATTOO vegan eyeliner
The 3 Things I’m Trying
- TARTE mascara
- DRUNK ELEPHANT babyfacial mask (I’ve heard so many great things about this!)
- FRESH soy make up remover and cleanser
SHOP THE POST
To see my five minute daily beauty routine head over to my instagram stories and check it out! The tutorial uses all the products above and is saved under my highlights for reference.
If you liked this post then check out how I get my effortless beach waves HERE!
Thank you for supporting ARH and shopping through my links. As a blogger, I make a small commission on purchases made through my blog. This helps to keep ARH.com running and continuing to produce beautiful content curated just for you!